protection of personal data
Dismart Ltd., VAT: 204370981, with address: Varna District, Varna Municipality, Konstantinovo Village 9180, Chatal Cheshma locality No Plot 174, tel .: 0895 / 610-628, applies in these commercial relations with the Customers these General Terms, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
As a data controller, Dismart Ltd. collects and processes certain information about individuals.
Bulgarian legislation and GDPR provide rules for how organizations, incl. Dismart Ltd. must collect, process and store personal data. These rules are applied by the Administrator whether it is data that is processed electronically, on paper or on other media.
The controller shall take the necessary measures to ensure that personal data are not subject to unauthorized disclosure. The data controller is familiar with and follows the principles set out in the GDPR:
– personal data are processed lawfully, in good faith and in a transparent manner. The user voluntarily agrees to the processing of the personal data provided by him / her by ticking the box in order to send a request from the contact form created on the site.
– personal data are collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes. The processing of personal data for advertising and marketing purposes is only with the voluntary consent of the user, if the user has explicitly expressed his desire through the contact form on the site, to receive offers and promotions, and may be terminated at any time if the user has informed Dismart Ltd.
– personal data are relevant, relevant and limited to the purposes for which they are processed. In order to send a request through the contact form on the site, the client fills in names, telephone and e-mail address.
– each user is obliged to monitor the accuracy of the personal data he provides and, if necessary, to notify that there is a change in any of the personal data he has provided.
– the personal data are stored in a form which permits identification of the persons concerned for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Dismart.bg stores your personal data for no longer than necessary. The data of the users who have made the inquiry form on the website are kept for 1 month from the date of sending the request, in order to allow further communication between Dismart Ltd. and the clients, if necessary. The data of users who have made a request for an order for the performance of a service from the contact form on the site shall be kept for a period not longer than the execution of the service and the declared warranty period of the service. The data retention period may be extended to fulfill the commitments of one or both parties to the contract (contract) for a period not exceeding that required;
– personal data are processed in a manner that guarantees an adequate level of personal data security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or corruption, by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Objectives of the Policy
This Policy aims at the Administrator to:
– comply with the applicable legislation on personal data and follow established good practices;
– establish mechanisms for keeping, maintaining and protecting reporting registers;
– establish the obligations of data processors and / or persons who have access to personal data and work under the direction of the processors, their responsibility in the event of non-compliance with these obligations;
– protects the rights of staff, customers and partners;
– discover how to store and protect the personal data of individuals;
– establish the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized processing (accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or distribution, as well as from all other illegal forms of processing of personal data);
– be protected against the risk of infringement.
This Policy applies to the processing of personal data of employees, managers, customers, suppliers, contractors, business contacts and other individuals with whom the Administrator is connected, wants to establish business contact or are users of the Dismart.bg site.